Michael is co-founder and President of Pratt Collard Buck Advisory Group. A CFA® charter holder or Chartered Financial Analyst®, Michael’s training is in investment analysis and portfolio management. He began his career in 1982 and with more than 35 years of industry experience, Michael offers clients an in-depth knowledge of investment strategies and ideas used to construct results driven portfolios. Michael’s primary roles are utilizing his research efforts on the firm’s Investment Committee to manage client relationships and portfolios that are focused on income producing investments.
Chartered Financial Analyst® (1985)
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT (past & present)
- Sisters of Charity Hospital Foundation: Board of Trustees/Chair Finance Committee
- Foundation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Buffalo: Board of Trustees/Chair Finance Committee
- St. Joseph Fund: Chair of Audit Committee
- Catholic Charities of WNY: Chair of 2014 Appeal; Vice Chair of 2013 appeal
- Bishops Council of Laity: Member
- Celebrate Catholic Education Dinner: Committee Member, past Chair
- Christ the King Church: Eucharistic Minister/Parents Guild Member
- Canisius High School: Gambit Dinner Auction Chair
- Holy Angels Academy: Board of Trustees/Chairman of the Board
- Nativity Miguel School: Board of Trustees/Chair Advancement Committee
- Christ the King Seminary: Board of Trustees
Michael and his wife of 39 years, Maureen, reside in Williamsville, NY. They have six children and 19 grandchildren. Michael enjoys fishing, gardening, cooking, reading, travel, working out, squash, cross-country and downhill skiing and walks with his faithful chocolate lab, Muriel.